Thursday, February 7, 2013

10 Reasons Why I Hired Myself





·        I make the rules and break the rules.
·        I get the credit and if it doesn’t work- I still learn.
·        I work my own hours, day or night.
·        I don’t work for a middle-man or the status quo.
·        I connect with people, not work with sheep.
·        I have no use for a gatekeeper, slave driver or corporate greed.
·        I work on my own terms, nothing else matters.
·        I dislike meetings, chants and posturing.
·        I have the freedom to do what I want to do.
·        I want to make a difference and do something meaningful.
 
Until We Meet Again,
 Jim Carver
Author: The Legacy of David A. Wells- The Lexington High School “Band of Gold”
Something Meaningful that Matters!

www.successthroughmusic.com
Disclaimer- Books and links on this website contain affiliate marketing sources between Jim Carver and third party companies. I only recommend products, brands and businesses that I strongly support. Photos used on this site are used courtesy of the original authors and in no way endorse The Rust Belt Chronicles or my work. Thank you.

 

4 comments:

  1. You are and you will be doing all of those things, Jim. I love that thought - hiring yourself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ann. I certainly hope I am in my own little way. Jim

      Delete
  2. Love this list, and I love your spirit! I am glad you shattered the status quo by hiring yourself, Jim! You truly are doing "Something Meaningful that Matters." Many thanks and many blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks to you for following me and providing inspiration on your journey as well! Jim

      Delete