Friday, April 19, 2013

The Rust Belt Chronicles has moved!

I took the plunge and my blog has officially moved too: http://therustbeltchronicles.com.

I am hoping all of my supporters, friends and Blogger bloggers follow me to my new site. Everything at my new site isn't up entirely, but why procrastinate? It's been a good ride on Blogger.com but it's time to take the leap and continue to do something meaningful that Matters!

I wish all of you the best of success and remember to live your dream, not someone else's.

For the last time on Blogger:

Until We Meet Again,
 Jim Carver

Author: The Legacy of David A. Wells- The Lexington High School “Band of Gold”
Something Meaningful that Matters!

http://therustbeltchronicles.com.

 
Disclaimer- Books and links on this website contain affiliate marketing sources between Jim Carver and third party companies. I only recommend products, brands and businesses that I strongly support. Photos used on this site are used courtesy of the original authors and in no way endorse The Rust Belt Chronicles or my work. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Croco embossed belt is a leather belt which has crocodile print on it and it goes with formal and casuals.
    Buy Belts Online

    ReplyDelete