Friday, August 17, 2012

The Blog heard 'round the World!


I have a passion for writing. I don’t have to depend on anyone but myself. If I don’t like what I’ve written I can use the backspace key to delete it. I don’t need anyone’s approval or disapproval. My life is that simple.
Photo by: Search Engine People Blog.
My stories can be inspiring or merely average. The subject can be anything I choose or something simply to motivate others. The time it takes me to write a story or blog can range from minutes, hours, or days.
Sometimes one blog can be broken down to two or three different stories. I know it’s time to write a book when my creative writing reaches this threshold.
This is one of the advantages of writing nearly 300 blogs. A writer tends to improve by repetition. The journey begins when you decide to write.
My Rust Belt Chronicles Blog is currently being read throughout the USA, Russia, Germany, South America, France, Netherlands and Latvia. Despite losing my local newspaper as a source of a third of my readership for August is on a trend to top July’s statistics. The power of the Internet is truly amazing.
Photo by: Woodleywonderworks



To be able to address people throughout the globe is an incredible experience. I am grateful to all my readers for allowing me a chance to present my views and be a small part of your day!
 Life gives us the opportunity to do something special or unique.
Each day is another chance to turn your dream into reality.
Thank you for following: The Rust Belt Chronicles.
Until We Meet Again,
 Jim Carver Author: The Legacy of David A. Wells- The Lexington High School “Band of Gold”
Something Meaningful that Matters!
www.successthroughmusic.com
http://jimcarver.blogspot.com/






Disclaimer- Books and links on this website contain affiliate marketing sources between Jim Carver and 3rd party companies. I only recommend products, brands and businesses that I strongly support. Photos used on this site are used courtesy of the original authors and in no way endorse The Rust Belt Chronicles or my work. Thank you.

4 comments:

  1. Not needing approval or disapproval is always a good reminder, especially with writing. And certainly a message I needed to hear. Be blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The style of writing you use is something I couldn't do. You really need to write a book. You are that good! Jim

    ReplyDelete