Thursday, October 4, 2012

Planting the Seeds of Success in Your Life?


Late at night, I usually find myself blogging. It seems to be the quietest time to write. No noise or distractions; just a laptop, Microsoft Word and myself.

Some nights when I have no idea of my blog topic, I actually write my best blogs. I am amazed at the quality of some of those posts.  Other nights, I spend hours writing a blog and the views are dismal.  My writing doesn’t mean much without your following or input.

 I don’t stay up half the night to feed my ego or to appear in an online paper, forum or to become an overnight sensation.

 I write to inspire others and remind us of our capabilities. I write to give people hope, inspiration and ideas. I instruct others in how to be successful and live their dreams. I share my growth to give back to others. I write because I care about you!

I cannot think of a better way to do something meaning that matters!

I wasted too many years being a spectator in life. Following rules, other people’s agenda and spinning my wheels thinking it would someday payoff. The truth is it was a complete waste of valuable time. The blind leading the sheep down the same path daily, never arriving at a worthy destination.

Life is too short to be driven on a one-way, dead-end street. Success doesn’t follow that course. The fuel of success starts with courage and passion. The road to success is sometimes built upon failures, learning from our mistakes to create a smooth ride by way of perseverance.

My writings may take you down a different path. I occasionally call out an injustice or explain hidden criteria. That path won’t always be comfortable or easy. You may not agree with me or like me. 

My hope- is my message plants a seed.

When the time is right- even a small seed will grow!

Are you planting the seeds of success in your life?

Until We Meet Again,
 Jim Carver

Author: The Legacy of David A. Wells- The Lexington High School “Band of Gold”
Something Meaningful that Matters!

www.successthroughmusic.com


Disclaimer- Books and links on this website contain affiliate marketing sources between Jim Carver and third party companies. I only recommend products, brands and businesses that I strongly support. Photos used on this site are used courtesy of the original authors and in no way endorse The Rust Belt Chronicles or my work. Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Jim, It sounds like you have found your calling. Your aspirations are centered around love and service toward your fellow man. When you don't have an agenda and cross over into you best is when you are flowing most freely in the anointing God has on you to complete the mission for which you are created. Your blessings at home are evidence of walking in your purpose, not that you won't have attacks by the enemy, but things will only get better and better as you walk with God.
    You will be amazed at the doors that open when you sew into the lives of others. Not only prosperity, but blessings on a much more important level.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Jim - sowing a seed is probably one of the most powerful and meaningful things we can do - and we all have seed!

    ReplyDelete