Wednesday, January 16, 2013

You are Amazing!




Earlier this week, I was surprised to see Seth Godin had provided a link within one of his blogs of his latest book reviews of The Icarus Deception: How High Will You Fly at Amazon.com. My review was displayed on the last page of reviews. It’s pretty cool to be considered an early adopter of tribe followers of his new book releases.

So thank you Seth for writing an amazing book and helping to make what I do relevant to others!
Less than 24 hours ago, I opened my email and thought “What is going on?” As my Grandfather use to say, “Lo’ and Behold” – I had 4 pages of Hotmail from members of bloggers.com addressed in my inbox. My first thoughts were perhaps my settings had somehow changed and I accidently opened myself to spam.
I went back to read the first email received and discovered I had been picked by the Editors and voters of Bloggers.com as 1 of 3 Editors Picks of the Day. Those four pages of email were people congratulating me, letting me know they voted, are following me, tweeted or wanting to friend me. I am overwhelmed.

 Earlier in the week, I was thinking it had been awhile since I have been chosen for “blogger of the week” or day within the forums I post. It’s funny, my seventh sense kicked in and I failed to recognize it.  
Wow, pretty unexpected and impressive out of thousands of bloggers throughout the world to have been chosen for this honor! It would be impossible to thank everyone, so I am hoping you (everyone) will accept this blog as my opportunity to truly thank all of you.
Your kind act of generosity is something I will never forget. The inspiration knowing what I do matters too many is all I can hope or ask for. You have touched my soul and confirmed my belief that one voice can reach a vast sea of people and make a difference. More importunately, having you with me on our journey inspires me to do- something meaningful that matters!
Thank you- from the bottom of my heart, you are amazing.
 I want to wish each and every one of you a successful journey with your dreams, writing, business and life!

Until We Meet Again,
 Jim Carver
Author: The Legacy of David A. Wells- The Lexington High School “Band of Gold”
Something Meaningful that Matters!

www.successthroughmusic.com
Disclaimer- Books and links on this website contain affiliate marketing sources between Jim Carver and third party companies. I only recommend products, brands and businesses that I strongly support. Photos used on this site are used courtesy of the original authors and in no way endorse The Rust Belt Chronicles or my work. Thank you.

4 comments:

  1. Jim that's awesome and wonderful! Congratulations and keep up the great work. Yes what you do matters and inspires and makes people think. Happy to have met you through 48 Days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ann- I am happy to have met you also. I appreciate your effort, advice and kind comments! Thank you.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations, Jim! This is only the beginning of great things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary!It appears I am doing something people relate too.

      Delete