Monday, November 12, 2012

From the Heart!


There comes a time when you must forge ahead.

Write what must be written.

Speak your mind, tell the story and bare your soul.

Bringing darkness into the light and setting the truth free.

No rules, expectations or fear- just pure honesty from the heart.

Words with meaning that deeply matter to those who care.

-Jim Carver

 

November is a great time to begin writing since the lawn care days are over.

Thanksgiving weekend is the start of the next journey!

Until We Meet Again,
 Jim Carver

Author: The Legacy of David A. Wells- The Lexington High School “Band of Gold”
Something Meaningful that Matters!

www.successthroughmusic.com


Disclaimer- Books and links on this website contain affiliate marketing sources between Jim Carver and third party companies. I only recommend products, brands and businesses that I strongly support. Photos used on this site are used courtesy of the original authors and in no way endorse The Rust Belt Chronicles or my work. Thank you.

4 comments:

  1. For me, writing is my preferred way of expressing myself - so I look forward to reading more from you, Jim, and to continuing the journey. And as much as I am not a "winter" person - I can't say I'm sorry lawn care days are behind us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ann- I appreciate your input and I am glad you find my writing of some value. Iam really not a Winter person, I've found the lack of sunlight most winters to be depressing. But winter is a good time for me to write with less yardwork and be able to devote myself to use weekends to make some headway on a book. Thanks again, Jim

      Delete
  2. The darker things become, the more important to shine a light. I'm starting on a new project and walking in a new and hard direction. In my personal voyage, the hardest things for me to say seem to make the most impact. Baring my soul is definitely on the agenda, and though it is a vulnerable place, it is what is required.Be blessed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds like you have a clear and defined objective. God will give you the strength and courage to carry on with your quest. If I can be of help, let me know.
      I feel you are reaching a turning point and the hurdle will lead to bigger and better things!
      Take Care, Jim

      Delete