Friday, November 30, 2012

The Quest of a Writer!


Yesterday, I failed to post a blog. I really didn’t have anything gnawing at my soul to deliver to you, but as the night wore on- I was torn by not producing an article. The inability to create a little magic for a night made me feel like something was missing. Call it guilt or laziness, but it was anything except- a night of relaxation.


For me, it was another moment of realizing I am a writer.

It’s my love, journey and a quiet time to reflect, think or share. The chance to discover what determines how actions, relationships and ideas determine our reactions.

Searching to discover what’s behind the daily messages or noise by dissecting the moment and seeking truth. It’s about the moment of breaking down obstacles, underscoring lessons learned and engaging in tribulations with my readers. Writing is the opportunity to help others by giving back, educating and sharing hope, inspiration and insight.

This is what I love to do and my purpose for being here!

I am a writer, certainly not the best or worse. Better yet, I am a writer who cares and wants to make a difference. Sometimes reaching out where others will fail to venture. This is my calling, my passion to serve by attempting to do something meaningful and hopefully make a difference.

I hope it’s a legacy others follow. The quest to make an impact in people’s lives.

It is simply my gift to you!

Until We Meet Again,
 Jim Carver

Author: The Legacy of David A. Wells- The Lexington High School “Band of Gold”
Something Meaningful that Matters!

www.successthroughmusic.com


Disclaimer- Books and links on this website contain affiliate marketing sources between Jim Carver and third party companies. I only recommend products, brands and businesses that I strongly support. Photos used on this site are used courtesy of the original authors and in no way endorse The Rust Belt Chronicles or my work. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment